Are You a Candidate for Sedation Dentistry? Sedation dentistry is wonderful for people who are afraid of the dentist, but it's not just for them. It's a great option for anyone who wants their next dental visit to be a comfortable and pleasant experience. Patients choose sedation for a number of reasons. If any of the following sound like you or someone you know, call us and find out what options are available:
- I'm afraid of the dentist.
- I can't stand the sights, sound and smells of a dental office.
- I'm too scared to even call to make an appointment.
- I've avoided going to the dentist for so long that I try not to think about it.
- It's painful to chew.
- I'm afraid to even smile because I'm so unhappy with my teeth.
- I don't like needles.
- I know I need a lot of work, but I don't have time for all the appointments.
- I've had bad experiences at the dentist in the past.
- My teeth are very sensitive.
- I have trouble getting numb, even after the dentist has given me Novocain.
- I have trouble sitting still in a dental chair.
- I have a strong gag reflex, and can't stand having anything in my mouth.
- I can't find a dentist I feel I can trust.
- I'm embarrassed by my fear of the dentist.
- Why Sedation Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry FAQ's
- Sedation Dentistry Types